.::THE CHAIR::. .::THE CHAIR::.

Every time I listen to Front Line Assembly - The Chair, this flash movie comes to my mind.
The music I'm talking about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgqEnR LQ99s

Metal Gear Toast 4 Metal Gear Toast 4

I better liked the old ones...

I never though I'd live long enough to see a new Metal Gear Toast! So I gave it a 10 to encourage you to make better continuation! Keep it up, buddy! I just loved the old episodes I can't tell you how many times I watched it and kept repeating the lines with friends :)

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Amazing!

Thank you man! I saw this some years before, and I watched it again. I liked it back then and now I'm more into Final Fantasy and I like even better! This is a great work! All the story, voice acting, graphics and every FF reference was perfect! Tears run into my eyes it's that good! :)

Lamarr Is Going Home Lamarr Is Going Home

Impossible!

The by the light of the manhack level is impossible to beat! Nice game, I like the graphics but that level is impossibly hard. Even Tomb Raider is easier with the so called pixel precise jumps. Lamarr is just incapable to jump that far!!!

Patapon 2 The Art Of War Patapon 2 The Art Of War

I love it!

I must get this game as soon as I get a PSP! The drum is very hypnotic :)
And for shin235 I must say:
Take a look at the title screen. It says "Official flash minigame"

Four Second Firestorm Four Second Firestorm

Awesome BUG!!!

The game is all right but there's a big bug. It says I use flash player 8 or older and it requires the latest (it says 9). I have flash player 10. So take a look at that flash player version detection code cos it won't let me play :(

Koncentration Koncentration

I like it!

Helló!

I like your submission. It's like the old times amiga games'. The pipe-like sound reminded the Lemmings 2 for me and the other leading sound reminded me of the GREAT Flashback. I'm very sorry I stopped remaking Flashback in flash but still I will use this song in one of my future flashes. Good work, relaxing and enjoyable.