Lamarr Is Going Home Lamarr Is Going Home

Impossible!

The by the light of the manhack level is impossible to beat! Nice game, I like the graphics but that level is impossibly hard. Even Tomb Raider is easier with the so called pixel precise jumps. Lamarr is just incapable to jump that far!!!

Patapon 2 The Art Of War Patapon 2 The Art Of War

I love it!

I must get this game as soon as I get a PSP! The drum is very hypnotic :)
And for shin235 I must say:
Take a look at the title screen. It says "Official flash minigame"

Four Second Firestorm Four Second Firestorm

Awesome BUG!!!

The game is all right but there's a big bug. It says I use flash player 8 or older and it requires the latest (it says 9). I have flash player 10. So take a look at that flash player version detection code cos it won't let me play :(

:the game: :the game:

Awesome!

It's hilarious! You no need noting more for a perfect game. The 5 stages were the best! rofl

Twist 2 Twist 2

BUG!

There has been a bug. When it comes to half speed the spinning thing went in the upper left corner...

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

annoying

The gfx is okay but the control sux. Syobon Action?

Silent Hill: Hell Demo Silent Hill: Hell Demo

Not bad

I like the way you use the colors and set up the places. When's gonna come the full game?

mx test run mx test run

good

At last an enjoyable biker stuff. Ihated them because they were hard to control and I always died. But you should ease the turning in the air. Keep it up!

Obversity Obversity

Very GOOD!

I had to prepare for an exam for tomorrow but I played for an hour. I stopped playing after the white came into the game. Highly addictive game, brilliant! Good job!

Blockhead: The Game Blockhead: The Game

Good one

Yesterday I finaly beated the game, I let 'em destroy it all :). At first it was hard. I didn't have time to listen to the help and I got nervous pretty fast and I shot down the game after half a minute. But on the next day I tryed to understand what Blockhead is. I found it amusing and entertaining. Funny character with it's funny things. Tryed to use the techniques given in the help but I couldn't do the bouncing because after an interrupt Blockhead's attention went too low. But all together it was a great game and unique.
Nice job!

The-Swain responds:

Glad you gave it another chance and finally beat it :)

And as a tip, "Bouncing" works even if the Attention Span is too low to normally allow that kind of command. You can bounce from object to object with virtually no A-Span left and he'll still always listen to you (if you're interrupting him at the right time, that is).