.::THE CHAIR::. .::THE CHAIR::.

Every time I listen to Front Line Assembly - The Chair, this flash movie comes to my mind.
The music I'm talking about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgqEnR LQ99s

Metal Gear Toast 4 Metal Gear Toast 4

I better liked the old ones...

I never though I'd live long enough to see a new Metal Gear Toast! So I gave it a 10 to encourage you to make better continuation! Keep it up, buddy! I just loved the old episodes I can't tell you how many times I watched it and kept repeating the lines with friends :)

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Amazing!

Thank you man! I saw this some years before, and I watched it again. I liked it back then and now I'm more into Final Fantasy and I like even better! This is a great work! All the story, voice acting, graphics and every FF reference was perfect! Tears run into my eyes it's that good! :)

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

That's heavy

And it's the same exact pony tail that he plugs into the flying creatures, and stick into the tree, etc-etc... What a pervert tribe it this Na-vi tribe! :D

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Wow!

Very nice and smooth graphics! I reminds me of the cutscenes from Leisure Suit Larry 7 but this is much better! I like your style, good work!

The Real Mortal Kombat: 2 The Real Mortal Kombat: 2

I love it!

You know man, the concept of this is kinda weird that all the guys know each others, they're like friends and live together but it's how I always imagined things when I was a kid. So. It's really good, I love it! Scorpion is crazy :D Great peace of work, keep on doing it! If no, than
"I CHALLENGE YOU TO MORTAL KOMBAT!!!" :D

Metal Fuck Ac!d 4 Metal Fuck Ac!d 4

lol

Crazy as hell! :D I don't know Metal Gear Acid but I do know Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2. Lol, the sniper scene was cool seeing "Struc C" :D Awesome! Nice work!

HOSUE [sic] HOSUE [sic]

Pointless, but...

Hello there!

I didn't see the point of the video but the graphics are great! Wilson was so nice, I wish I could see Cammeron too. Sometimes she's very nice in the series, sometimes not... Keep it up!

Spittin' Narcissism Spittin' Narcissism

Hey, it was damn cool!

I liked it man! Not bad! I can't remember when I played Street Fighter last. This video made me remember thing. Not like I loved this game but it was an important state of my life. The Street Fighter Movie with Jean-Claude sucked, not a real character was shown, not even Vega.

Green Got Bored 5 Green Got Bored 5

Well,

Who was that black&white long hair behind the smiley in the 3. ? Best I like the 3. and the 6. LOL If a flash like this took that much people, how many Kitty Krew member is needet to screw in a lighbulb?! :D

Magyar responds:

The person behind the smiley face was some random goth that i found on google.

well It only took one person to make it and another 9 random people to get co-authored.

And it would take 0 kitty krew members to screw in a lightbulb we would get one of our servants to do it for us. :P

OH NOES your Hungarian too!!!